What's New & Next: Opportunities in Emerging Foodservice Segments (2019)
The foodservice landscape is in constant flux.
Food halls, meal kits, food trucks and ghost or delivery-only restaurants continue to evolve and impact the business environment. This joint assignment with IFMA, designed to keep food companies at the forefront of innovation, taps the pulse of consumer experiences and expectations around the non-traditional operator marketplace.
- Provide a comprehensive assessment for this under-the-radar segment
- Uncover and better understand user expectations
- Help food companies identify, target, and sell products to these unique operations
- Spotlight a new growth avenue outside of traditional supply-chain channels
- Inform strategic investment decisions to help food companies gain a “first-mover” advantage
Want additional details? Contact us
- Sales guide with contact information for 30 prospects to jump-start efforts
- Expert analysis and implications that answer your most pressing questions
- In-depth Power Point report
- Complimentary webinar and one-hour work-session with Q&A
- Detailed scorecard for evaluating and prioritizing segment penetration
- Foodservice IP’s proprietary roadmap for strategic investments over the next 12 – 18 months
- Upgrade your purchase with custom infographics and charts in your firm’s branding for a nominal fee
to receive the full report table of contents.